Styling Fashion respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it at all times. This Internet Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, and safeguard information on this Website. Please read this Privacy Notice carefully.
By visiting Styling Fashion, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice and agree that any dispute over privacy is governed by this Privacy Notice and Conditions of Use.
By continuing to use the Styling Fashion Blog after we post any changes to this Privacy Notice, you accept the Privacy Notice as modified.
What Personal Information About Visitors Does Styling Fashion Collect?
The information we learn from visitors helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at Styling Fashion.
Here are the types of information we collect:
• Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Styling Fashion, including your IP address. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit Websites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at Styling Fashion if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
• E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Styling Fashion if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences accordingly.
What about Links?
Our blog does contain links to third party websites to which we have no affiliation. Styling Fashion does not share your personal information with those websites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on these third party websites.
Does Styling Fashion Share The Information It Receives?
Information about our visitors is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
• Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
• Protection of Styling Fashion and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of TheBeautyStop.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from visitors for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
• With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
What Information Can I Access?
Styling Fashion gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Styling Fashion for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. The list of information you can access will change as our Blog evolves.
Are Children Allowed To Use Styling Fashion?
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Styling Fashion does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information or non-personally-identifiable information on the site from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of our website is directed to persons under 13.
If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access Styling Fashion at any time or in any manner. If Styling Fashion learns that personally identifiable information of persons under the age of 13 has been collected, without verified parental consent, then Styling Fashion will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Styling Fashion, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of applicable laws. If you have any concern about privacy at Styling Fashion, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
Our Blog changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Website frequently to see recent changes.
Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected visitors.